How to make a simple stir fry with vegetables and shrimp
- Whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat in a wok or frying pan. Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook just until shrimp turns pink, about 2-3 minutes. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add the vegetables and cook until tender crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds more.
- Stir in shrimp and sauce cook over medium high 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over rice and garnish as desired.
Food Recipe - 9.5
My experience - 9.6
Process during - 9.3
Food presentation - 9.7